Jacksonville.com

Sunday, January 13, 2008

That's a wrap from New England

The game is over and I am waiting for the last of our intensive video coverage from both Foxborough and Jacksonville to finish uploading. I figured I would take a second to reflect back on the short time here in New England.

It's 4:00 A.M. currently and I've been up since 5:00 A.M. yesterday morning. Gillette Stadium is a very nice stadium but I must say that Heinz Field was much better. The internet connections issues were a big problem for not only myself but everyone else in the press area as well.

I also never saw an empty seat in the stadium when the game was in progress. Patriots fans fill their stadium to the top. I also must say that the stadium is the only attraction around. A new "Patriots Place" is being built though that seems very intriguing and I hope to visit again to experience it when it is finished.

I am going to wrap up here putting the remnants of the video on the site and head downstairs to revisit the airport. Another 30+ hours of no sleep but an enjoyable time nonetheless.

Be sure to check for all the video coverage on Jacksonville.com on the video page and click on the "Jaguars" tab.

No comments:

 
-