Jacksonville.com

Sunday, December 23, 2007

All I want for Christmas is...

With Christmas and New Years around the corner, everyone had the holidays on their minds during today’s game.

While most Jaguars fans are wishing for Super Bowl rings in their stockings, some are a little more specific with their wishes. Flagler College student Dan Allen is hoping his gift will be refrigerator material. “I just want good grades,” said Allen.

Fellow Jaguars fan Pat Sibley wanted a little more than most fans for his holiday wishes. “I want Peyton Manning to go down in flames and Heidi Clum to come over to my house,” said Sibley. Sibley added that his New Year’s resolution is to “go green.”

Jax Beach resident Carie Hanlay had a simpler wish for her beloved Jaguars. “I’m not worried about the Super Bowl right now, I just want the Jaguars to go to the playoffs,” said Hanlay.

--Ryan Reaves/Jacksonville.com

No comments:

 
-