Jacksonville.com

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Caption the game: 3rd down

Jacksonville won against the Carolina Panthers Sunday 37-6. In addition, Fred Taylor moved to 18th on the all-time career rushing list.

Read the caption from each photo below then write your own caption for the photo and fill in the speech bubble. Please remember to keep them clean though.


Jacksonville Jaguars receiver #18 Matt Jones (left) celebrates his 6 yard touchdown catch against the Carolina Panthers with 11:28 to play in the third quarter during the Jags 37-6 victory Sunday December 9, 2007 at Jacksonville Municipal Stadium in Jacksonville, Fl. (The Florida Times-Union, Rick Wilson)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy moley! i caught the ball!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell anybody, but I'm really Keyshawn Johnson. I'm just dressed like Matt Jones...

Anonymous said...

look at all those spiders

Anonymous said...

Can I score a touchdown for god sakes stop pushing me out of bounds.

Anonymous said...

I got my football and my Two step !!

 
-