Jacksonville.com

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Caption the game: 3rd down

Jacksonville could not come back against the Colts Sunday losing 28-25. Read the caption from each photo below then write your own caption for the photo and fill in the speech bubble. Please remember to keep them clean though.


Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback #9 david Garrard kneels with his hands on his hips after being sacked by the Indianapolis Colts for an 11 yard loss with 12:04 to play in the game during the Jags 28-25 defeat Sunday December 2, 2007 at the RCA Dome in Indianapolis, Indiana. (The Florida Times-Union, Rick Wilson)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garrard, "Is this what I need to do to get a call correctly around here?"

Exit 465 said...

Yeah, this is me in my normal position. I suck as a quarterback. But instead of taking my loss like a man, I'm going to take it like the little bitch my head coach is and cry and whine.

Anonymous said...

What just happened ???

 
-