Jacksonville.com

Friday, September 7, 2007

I want to know what you think...

Sunday marks the opening of the Jaguars regular season games-at home against the Tennessee Titans. Everybody’s already heard the normal news of Leftwich being released, the possible blackout, etc. This Sunday Michael Wright will cover all that normal game play news in his “Wright On” blog but I want to know what is going on in and around the stadium.

Did Lot X have the best food of all the tailgaters? Was there a fight up in the upper level? Did the bathrooms in section 412 overflow? Did your section start a new chant that you’re hoping takes off? I want to know what is going on in and around the stadium.

During the game look for me and tell me your stories. Ask me your questions. I want to hear about the game from the fan’s perspective. Can’t find me? Simply send a text message or e-mail from your phone to jags@jacksonville.com. Tell me your story that way or tell me where you’re sitting and I’ll find you.

Look for answers to your questions and your stories here on the Grass Stains blog.

1 comment:

alva said...

LOOK LIKE YOU TO DO SOME MORE HOUSE CLEANING IF YOU DON'TDO YOUR JOB YOU DON'T GET PAID.

 
-